6.11.05

Misfit

No other word sounds better than this one… short and to the point. I am a misfit*. And I always have been for as long as I can remember. I don’t fit in. There’s no place where I can just sit and relax and feel like it’s good to be myself. There’s nothing good about being myself. I should just give in and cop out. Cease being myself.

Não estou a pensar em suicídio nem nada que se pareça! Tou só um bocadinho de costas viradas para mim própria neste momento. E não é porque não possa virar-me de frente e olhar-me bem lá no fundo dos meus olhos… Posso sempre fazê-lo. Mas neste momento não quero nem me apetece!

I just don’t really like myself… prontos!

*misfit: one who is considered to be disturbingly different from others

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com